Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Incredible Junction !

I've always loved travelling - moving on in search of something new and fresh, for ideas and experiences that will help me unravel the mysteries of the world that surrounds me.

BUT ... but today ... its different.

I don't know how to explain this but for once I don't just wish to take off into the horizon that has always enchanted me. Instead I want to be here in my comfort zone that has so recently covered me up in a cozy cocoon and consumed every second of my thinking.

I don't know where this will lead ... I've never ever experienced anything quite like this !
Maybe I'm just chasing a dream ... But then some dreams are worth chasing !

4 comments:

Wise Bird said...

It is worth chasing my friend.....all the best.

serendipity said...

its no different...
the 26th cucooned horizon of your dreams

Quest World said...

27th Actually !

Quest World said...

27th Actually !