Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Chaos Theory & Murphy's Law

Chaos Theory ... Butterfly Effect ... Non Linear Dynamics ... Quantum Mechanics ... Initial Conditions ... Random Orders ... Will it ... Won't It ... Maybe....

Whatever be the logic that mathematicians apply to quantum chaos - one thing is for certain whenever I want some work done it will simply not happen and even if it does not before I loose considerable amount of hair worrying about it.
Nothing ... I mean nothing ever goes right the first time !

Do I not put in the effort ? - I do ... Yes I do !
Am I a moron ? - Well nobody's perfect but I'm confident of my basic common sense...
Am I not adequately prepared ? - I just spent a week of sleepless nights working it out...

Final question - Have I lost my sanity ? - The way things are going I may BUT not yet ... not bloody just yet !!!

Time to get back and ... !

No comments: