Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dream Junction ...

Its past 4:00 AM and I have been staring at my blank screen for several hours now. My only company in this sleepless quest has been the untiring cursor, the hum of my laptops fan and a tired but worried and anxious brain that's been gushing forth a steady stream of thoughts.
While I stood at the Incredible Junction, mesmerised by what I saw, felt and perceived; I had promised not to analyse or interpret any of the myriad scapes that it presented. Today I'm still there ... but today I'm worried that this dream that I have so ardently chased might forever just remain a dream...
What should I do ?
Should I just stand there and let the world go by and then hope for the best ? (this is what I am doing at present)
OR Should I do what I've always practiced myself and also advised others to do (in all aspects) ... "Accept life only at your own terms because you yourself have the power to write your own destiny..."
Why is it that suddenly my own philosophy that I have so religiously followed has suddenly deserted me?
But isn't that what I really want? And isn't this is just another means to attain my goal. But do the means justify the goal ? ... NO (period)
Is what I want really matter? ... I don’t know...

Maybe I am living in a dream world and this dream that I'm chasing is a part of the dream world... I don't know...
What I do know is that I don't want to wake up? For once I don’t...
And somehow I fear I will …

2 comments:

Wise Bird said...

My dear friend,

Always remember one thing.....you are the master of your own destiny and you should Live your Dream.

serendipity said...

Bhaskar...before you turn 50 in the next few days...

keep in mind what you've been trying to drill in my head..

then put an icing of the best horizon you saw in Blood Diamond

(remember the entire audience in the movie hall saw ,well blood...you saw horizons...


and if it dosent work...come to Cafe Zaffiro with me....ill throw in some added calories in your head for you to cool down...

you asked me what music i enjoy....
Nusrat fateh....Sanu ek pal