Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Day of Revelations

They say anger greatly reduces the functionality of our brain's logic centres but somehow to my surprise I've learnt the reverse is also true.
I suddenly have answers to so many questions that have puzzled me for the longest time.
And today (now) I can actually sit back and laugh at the ridiculousness of the whole affair. I mean what a fool I've been, its all been so obvious from the start.
Conclusion ? All that thought, energy, emotion, time and even stress ... everything wasted in such an eloquently elegant way ? ... Hmmmnnn ...
Well I don't think so ...
I suppose I've come out of this a lot wiser. Call it 'experience'. At least I now know everything I should internalise with a pinch of salt.
Any Regrets ? ... Ummmnn ... Not really courtesy the experience and the learnings. Though I wish this moment had come much earlier. Would have saved me incredible amounts of time and effort.

No comments: